Number of Positions: 1
Application Deadline: September 24, 2020
Job Location: Hay River
Job Term: Permanent Full Time
HAY RIVER, NT
Working in a team environment, the Project Coordinator assists the Project Managers and the Manager, Project Management by providing project planning, scheduling and project administration services as required throughout all stages of capital project delivery.
- Assist Project Managers to develop and execute assigned capital projects.
- Apply Project Management software to produce engineering design, construction and general work schedules.
- Assist Project Managers to issue tenders, evaluate and manage equipment and construction contracts.
- Supports CMMS inputs for completed capital projects.
- Assist Project Managers to prepare progress reports, recommend payments for work completed.
- Certification or diploma in mechanical, electrical, civil engineering or related technology from a recognized institute of technology or Certificate in Project Management recognized by the Project Management Institute
- Several years of related experience including technical CAD drafting experience and project related experience.
- Above average computer knowledge and experience using spreadsheets, DBMS, word processing, project scheduling and other related software packages.
- Good planning, organizational and communication skills.
Salary for this position ranges from $47.35/hr-$57.54/hr. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes health and dental benefits, long-term disability, life insurance, paid sick days and a defined benefits pension plan.
Affirmative Action Employer – Candidates must clearly identify eligibility status in order to receive priority consideration.
We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.