The 50th Yellowknife Geoscience Forum
Registration and Abstract Submission for the 2022 Yellowknife Geoscience Forum – OPEN!
Presentations will be held at the Capitol Theatre (4920 – 52 Street).
Trade show will be held at the Multiplex – Ed Jeske Arena (41 Kam Lake Road).
Ice Breaker will be held at the Chateau Nova – Caribou Room (4751 48 Street), on Monday, November 14th, from 7:00 – 10:00 PM.
The 2022 Yellowknife Geoscience Forum will provide an in-person setting for delegates from industry, academia, and government to exchange information on Resource Exploration, Mining Activities, and Geoscience Research in Canada’s North. The technical program for the 2022 Yellowknife Geoscience Forum will showcase the latest geoscience‐related research in the territories and encompass the following themes:
- Geoscience & Exploration
- Diamond Geology & Exploration
- Energy in Canada’s North
- Environmental Monitoring & Research
- Changing Permafrost Landscapes
- Permafrost Monitoring Networks
- Community Engagement & Education
- Regulatory & Policy Updates
- Mining and Advanced Project Updates
- Critical Minerals Geology and Exploration