This course has been developed for professionals who work in and around the mining industry and require a holistic overview of mining, from finding a deposit through to closing a mine. While you will learn the basic mining terms, this course is presented in non-technical language that you will be able to understand and demonstrates concepts using many examples to reinforce the learning.
Dates: 10, 11, 12 May, 2022
Duration: 3 sessions of 3 hours each
Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm EDT. Check the exact time and date in your city here.
Price: $499 USD
See below for course policy
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Develop a basic level of understanding of all aspects of mining.
- Recognize the factors that impact industry events and news releases.
- Understand the factors that impact the shares of mining companies.
- Conduct meaningful discussions with management, investors, corporate issuers, and industry specialists.
- Fill any mining knowledge gaps, providing a structured and holistic overview of all aspects of the mining industry.
- Understand the issues that drive decisions within mining companies.