The NAPEG 2020 Professional Development Symposium is quickly approaching. This year, the theme is “Climate Change: Infrastructure, Adaptation and Professional Practice”.
You don’t want to miss this valuable event that brings together key professionals from all sectors to share experiences, perspectives and knowledge in Northern engineering and geoscience!
- Keynote: The Honourable Rosa Galvez, Ph.D., P.Eng. (QC), FEC, FCSCE – Our Changing North and the Practices and Politics that Must Follow
- Well-functioning infrastructure is a prerequisite for business development in Greenland’s outlying districts
- Effective and robust sewage treatment in the North
- Going Paperless is the Goal, Digital Signatures are the Solution
- Northern Building Retrofit Economy, the Climate Crisis as a Market Opportunity and Scandinavian Climate Solutions Applicable in the North
- Engineering and Geoscience Act Revision
- Integrating Climate Change into Engineering Practice – A National Perspective
- Raising the bar in a warming world: New tools to adapt to permafrost thaw
- The Canadian Centre for Climate Services: A new resource to support climate change decision making
- Aurora Research Institute CubeSat initiative
- A tour of Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre, and more!
Did you know that Continuing Professional Development has been mandatory in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut since May 2016? Don’t worry… Symposium attendees can claim hours towards their Continuing Professional Development!
Please register for the Symposium, AGM and Awards using this Registration Form and spread the word to your colleagues!
Schedule of Events
March 11, 2020 – NAPEG 2020 Annual General Meeting and President’s Reception
March 12 – 13, 2020 – NAPEG 2020 Professional Development Symposium
March 12, 2020 – NAPEG Awards Banquet