Northwest Territories and Nunavut Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists

Forms Library

New Professional and Member-In-Training Applicants

New Professionals and Member-in-Training Preliminary Application Form (if you are already registered in another Canadian jurisdiction, please use the Mobility Application Form)
Request for Academic Documents - for post-secondary degrees from a university in Canada.  If your post-secondary degrees are from a university outside of Canada, you must obtain an academic assessment of your academic records from World Education Services (WES)
Request to Write the National Professional Practice Examination (NPPE) - click here for NPPE Study Materials, here for the NPPE Candidate Guide, and here for the NPPE Syllabus

Professionals Already Registered in Another Canadian Jurisdiction

Mobility Application


Permit to Practice Application Form (the same form is used for new Permit applications, Permit updates, and Permit Reinstatements)


Credit Card Authorization Form
NAPEG Consent Form

Scholarship Applications

Bob Spence Memorial Scholarship and the Mel Brown Memorial Scholarship
Graduate Studies Scholarship



Newsletter Subscription

201, 4817 - 49th Street, Yellowknife, NT X1A 3S7
Phone: (867) 920-4055 Fax: (867) 873-4058